Upcoming Trainings & Workshops
- Mon, Jun 24Commerce VillageSmall Business Path to Excellence: The WatchThe Watch: Monitoring enables the organisation to measure and analyze its process performance, to identify critical process problems proactively, and to make decisions that will improve the speed, quality and efficiency of business processes, hence the product or service.
- Mon, May 27Commerce VillageSmall Business Path to Excellence: The MoneyThe Money: Topic: The Money Small business owners are often not accountants—and they don’t need to be. But they do need to get a handle on their business’s finances. Learn about how the three most important financial statements can help you make better decisions.
- Mon, Apr 29Commerce VillageSmall Business Path to Excellence: The ProcessThe Process: For optimal effectiveness and efficiency, processes and procedures need to be designed and improved for consistent delivery with minimum variation and minimum waste. This translates overtime in increased productivity, decreased stress and increased customer satisfaction.
- Fri, Mar 29Commerce VillageSmall Business Path to Excellence: The ResourcesWhen it comes to small business resources, we’ve got you covered. Starting and growing your business can be both exciting and overwhelming. To get you off on the right foot, come learn about the resources and tools you should not be ignoring. Come learn and share insights from other entrepreneurs.
- Fri, Mar 01Commerce VillageSmall Business Path to Excellence: The FrameThe Frame: The operational excellence journey starts with a clear strategy and operational design and moves the organization from being vulnerable and focusing on risk minimization to being innovative, growing and able to effectively sustain potential growth.
- Mon, Jan 21Chaima's African CuisineSmall Business Path to Excellence: The PeopleThe People: People first must develop the mindset that achieving excellence is a journey, not a destination. Our valued partner Business Seals Consulting Firm (www.bizseals.com) will be co-facilitating this lively and empowering session.